The main workplace
Persons who work in more than one establishment and who declare on the basis of specified criterions that the reporting unit is their main place of work.
This notion is used in statistics in order to calculate the number of employed persons, applying the principle of counting persons employed in several places of work only once, i.e. persons who have two or more jobs should state which place of work they consider as the main one depending, e.g. on the criterion of the number of working hours or the amount of earnings. In case of the employed retiree or pensioner, the main job is his/her place of work, while retirement pay or pension are his/her source of income.
- Members of agricultural production co-operatives
- Part-time workers – employed on limited duration contracts
- Part-time paid employees
- Persons employed abroad
- Full-time workers - persons employed on limited duration contracts
- Full-time paid employees
- Employees hired in a form of telework
- Employed foreigners
- Employed retirees and pensioners
- Employed disabled persons
- Persons working shift hours
- Owners, co-owners including contributing family workers
- Paid employees