A construction permanently connected with the ground, with foundation, separated by means of construction partitions (walls and covers), i.e. surrounded by walls and covered by a roof, with or without a cellar, together with built in plumbing, sewerage, heating, electrical gas and other installations, as well as with built in furniture constituting normal builing installations.
A separate building is a building separated from other buildings by free space, and in case of being directly adjacent to other buildings (e.g. in buildings joined under one roof but serving various economic functions), a building separated by gable walls. In semi-detached or terraced residential buildings, each segment containing a separate exit to a lot, street or garden is considered as a separate building.
- Residential building
- Non-residential building
- Building owned by gmina
- Building owned by other entity
- Building owned by natural person
- Building owned by the State Treasury
- Building owned by housing cooperative
- Building owned by public building societies
- Building owned by company
- Building constituting the coownership
- Collective accomodation building