Protection of nature
Nature protection consists of preservation, sustainable use, and restoration of resources, formations and elements of nature.
Resources, formations and elements of nature include:
- wild plants, animals, and fungi;species of plants, animals, and fungi under species protection
- migratory animals;
- nature habitats;
- habitats of endangered, rare and protected species of plants, animals and fungi;
- features of animate and inanimate nature as well as remnants of fossil plants and animals;
- rural and urban green lands;
- trees and shrubs outside the forest.
Act of 16 April 2004 on Nature Protection
Place of publication: (Dz. U. z 2020 r. poz. 55, z późn. zm.)
Contact person on methodology: