The entire text is publicly available [in Polish] at http://orka.sejm.gov.pl/opinie8.nsf/nazwa/3670_u/$file/3670_u.pdf
The National Census will be carried out from April 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021. Covered by the census obligation will be:
- natural persons permanently residing and temporarily staying in dwellings, buildings and other housing units (living quarters) that are not dwellings on the territory of Poland, not domiciled natural persons,
- dwellings, buildings, collective living quarters and other housing units (living quarters) that are not dwellings.
Scheduled for 2021, the National Census will be fully implemented using an interactive census form available electronically on the Statistics Poland website. In order to prevent a situation in which a Polish resident, required to participate in census is unable to make self-enumeration online due to lack of access to facilities and the Internet, the Act obliges the following entities to provide the appropriate room and equipment for the implementation of the self-enumeration online:
- statistical offices and other units of official statistics services,
- voivodship offices,
- offices servicing commune heads (mayors, city presidents) and municipal organisational units.
- In duly justified cases (if the person subjected to the census obligation is in no way able to complete the census form), contact with census officers will be provided. Assigned officers will help such persons (by telephone or in person) to fulfil the census obligation.
The signed Act will enter into force seven days after its publication.
Additional information can be found at https://spis.gov.pl/en.