Include all developmental, financial and commercial activities undertaken by a firm that are intended to result in an innovation for the firm.
• research and experimental development (R&D) activities
• engineering, design and other creative work activities
• marketing and brand equity activities
• intellectual property (IP) related activities
• employee training activities
• software development and database activities
• activities related to the acquisition or lease of tangible assets
• innovation management activities.
Innovation activities can result in an innovation, be ongoing, postponed or abandoned.
Description of the concept that applied to: 31.12.2017