Production of capital goods
Sold production of industrial enterprises which primarily produce machines and equipment, which are mostly intended for production processes. This is one of the five Main Industrial Groupings (MIG-s).
This group includes:
- manufacture of structural metal products, manufacture of tanks, reservoirs and containers of metal, manufacture of steam generators, except central heating hot water boilers; manufacture of weapons and ammunition,
- manufacture of computers and peripheral equipment, manufacture of communication equipment, manufacture of instruments and appliances for measuring, testing and navigation; watches and clocks, manufacture of irradiation, electro medical and electrotherapeutic equipment,
- manufacture of machinery and equipment n.e.c.,
- manufacture of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers,
- building of ships and boats, manufacture of railway locomotives and rolling stock, manufacture of air and spacecraft and related machinery, manufacture of military fighting vehicles,
- manufacture of medical and dental instruments and supplies,
- repair and installation of machinery and equipment.
Commission Regulation (EC) No 656/2007 of 14 June 2007 amending Regulation (EC) No 586/2001 on implementing Council Regulation (EC) No 1165/98 concerning short-term statistics as regards the definition of main industrial groupings (MIGS)
Place of publication: (Dz. Urz. UE L 155 z 15.06.2007, str. 3)