Tangible effects of environmental protection and water management investments
Tangible results obtained as a result of expenditures incurred for environmental protection and water management investment.
• number, capacity and type of completed investments of wastewater treatment plant;
• length of sewage network;
• ability of installed equipment to reduce particulate and gaseous pollutant and for waste management and treatment;
• area of reclaimed landfills;
• capacity of water intakes;
• water treatment;
• length of water supply network;
• length of regulation and management of rivers and streams;
• length of flood embankments.