Wastewater treatment plant
A complex of basic technological objects, designed directly for treatment of wastewater and auxiliary facilities located at one area, necessary for supply of electrical energy, water, working conditions and servicing of a wastewater treatment plant.
In terms of the type of wastewater treatment methods and related processes, wastewater treatment plants are divided into the following types: mechanical, chemical, biological, with increased biogene removal.
- Biochemical oxygen demand (BOD)
- Chemical oxygen demand
- Population connected to wastewater treatment plants
- Biological wastewater treatment plant
- Chemical wastewater treatment plant
- Municipal wastewater treatment plants
- Municipal and rural sewage wastewater treatment plant
- Mechanical wastewater treatment plant
- Wastewater treatment plant with increased biogene removal
Contact person on methodology: