Production of non-durable consumer goods
Sold production of industrial enterprises mainly producing finished non-durable consumer goods aimed at directly satisfying consumer needs. This is one of the five Main Industrial Groupings (MIG-s).
This group includes:
- manufacture of food products (excluding manufacture of grain mill products, starches and starch products and manufacture of prepared animal feeds),
- manufacture of beverages,
- manufacture of tobacco products, -
- manufacture of other textiles,
- manufacture of wearing apparel,
- manufacture of leather and related products,
- printing and reproduction of recorded media,
- manufacture of soap and detergents, cleaning and polishing preparations, perfumes and toilet preparations,
- manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products and pharmaceutical preparations,
- manufacture of sports goods, manufacture of games and toys, manufacturing n.e.c.
Commission Regulation (EC) No 656/2007 of 14 June 2007 amending Regulation (EC) No 586/2001 on implementing Council Regulation (EC) No 1165/98 concerning short-term statistics as regards the definition of main industrial groupings (MIGS)
Place of publication: (Dz. Urz. UE L 155 z 15.06.2007, str. 3)