Production of durable consumer goods
Sold production of industrial enterprises mainly producing finished durable consumer goods aimed at satisfying consumer needs. This is one of the five Main Industrial Groupings (MIG-s).
This group includes:
- manufacture of consumer electronics, optical instruments and photographic equipment,
- manufacture of domestic appliances,
- manufacture of transport equipment n.e.c.,
- manufacture of furniture,
- manufacture of jewellery, bijouterie and related articles, manufacture of musical instruments.
Commission Regulation (EC) No 656/2007 of 14 June 2007 amending Regulation (EC) No 586/2001 on implementing Council Regulation (EC) No 1165/98 concerning short-term statistics as regards the definition of main industrial groupings (MIGS)
Place of publication: (Dz. Urz. UE L 155 z 15.06.2007, str. 3)