Production of goods related to energy
Sold production of industrial enterprises producing goods related to energy. This is one of the five Main Industrial groupings (MIG-s).
This group includes:
- mining of coal and lignite,
- extraction of crude petroleum and natural gas,
- manufacture of coke and refined petroleum products,
- electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply,
- water collection, treatment and supply.
Commission Regulation (EC) No 656/2007 of 14 June 2007 amending Regulation (EC) No 586/2001 on implementing Council Regulation (EC) No 1165/98 concerning short-term statistics as regards the definition of main industrial groupings (MIGS)
Place of publication: (Dz. Urz. UE L 155 z 15.06.2007, str. 3)