Person conducting research and improving or developing concepts, theories, models, techniques, instrumentation, software or operational methods.
Researchers' tasks include:
- conducting research, experiments, tests and analyses
- developing concepts, theories, models, techniques, instrumentation, software and operational methods
- gathering, processing, evaluating, analysing, and interpreting research data
- evaluating the results of investigations and experiments and positing conclusions using different techniques and models
- applying principles, techniques and processes to develop or improve practical applications
- advising on designing, planning and organising the testing, construction, installation and maintenance of structures, machines, systems and their components
- providing advice and support to governments, organisations and businesses on the application of research results
- planning, directing and coordinating the R&D activities of institutions that provide related services to other organisations
- preparing scientific papers and reports.
Contact person on methodology: