Family foster care coordinator
A person who is appointed by an organiser of family based foster care, covering by supervision foster families and foster homes.
The tasks of a family foster care coordinator shall include in particular:
1) provision o assistance to foster families and persons running foster homes in the implementation of tasks that arise from foster care;
2) preparation of a child assistance plan;
3) provision of foster families and persons that run foster homes with access to specialist assistance for children, including the psychological, re-educational and rehabilitation one;
4) submission of information to adoption centres about children with settled legal status in order to search for adoption families for them;
5) provision of support to adult wards under family based forms of foster care;
A family foster care coordinator must not supervise more than a total of 30 foster families and foster homes.
Act of 9 June 2011 on Family Support and Foster Care System
Place of publication: (Dz. U. z 2020 r. poz. 821, z późn. zm.)