Terms used in official statistics

View QR Code A A A save as pdf print

The cassational complaint


The cassational complaint in civil lawsuit may be filed against a binding sentence or decision issued by the courts of II instance with regard torejecting a petition or discontinuing legal proceedings ending the proceedings in the case. Party, Prosecutor General, Human Rights Defender (Ombudsman) or Ombudsman for Children may file the cassational complaint to the Supreme Court, unless a special regulation constitutes differently.

In administrative courts, since 1 I 2004 the cassational complaint against the adjudication of the Administrative Court of First Instance can be filed to the Supreme Administrative Court (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 153, item 1269—1271).

Contact person on methodology:
GUS – Departament Badań Społecznych i Rynku Pracy