Revenues from OFE's management
Revenues resulted from the OFE's management are the part of the profit and loss account of the universal pension fund society (PTE). They are divided on:
- revenues from the payments taken by OFE's from fees paid out., Salaries from the OFE's management,
- revenues from the fees on PTE paid by OFE's members and connected with transfer payments,
- revenues from OFE destined on the premium account,
- revenues from the use of the OFE reserve account,
- revenues from the use of the additional part of the guarantee fund,
- other revenues.