Land surface protection
Consists of ensuring the highest possible quality of soil.
In particular through:
1) rational use of soil,
2) sustainment of natural values,
3) sustaining the ability to use nature in a production manner,
4) limiting changes to the natural environment,
5) maintaining ground and soil quality at required levels or better,
6) making ground and soil quality fulfil required standards if such are not met,
7) sustaining cultural values taking into account archaeological heritage.
Act of 27 April 2001, the Environmental Law
Place of publication: (Dz. U. z 2020 r. poz. 1219, z późn. zm.)