Lowered housing conditions
Lowered housing conditions caused by the low technical condition of a building, an insufficient installation equipment and an overpopulation.
Lowered housing conditions can be divided at:
1) the low technical condition of a building:
- built before the year 1979, with one dwelling and with one room
- built before the year 1945, without a sewerage system and of unknown sewerage system information
-built before the year 1971, without a waterline system and of unknown waterline system information
2) insufficient installation equipment without a latrine but with a water supply network without a latrine and a water supply network in buildings which are not included at first category.
3) overpopulated dwellings inhabited by 3 or more people per room in buildings which are not included at first and second category.