DO YOU TRADE WITH COUNTRIES OF EUROPEAN UNION?
GET FAMILIAR WITH INTRASTAT SYSTEM!
Accession of Poland to European Community means imposing a new reporting obligation on enterprises trading with EU Member States This obligation consists in submitting to customs administration, in required form and manner, information on trade in commodities with EU Member States.
The INSTASTAT system has been enforced in Poland on May 1st, 2004.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Visit also web site of the Ministry of Finance at http://www.finanse.mf.gov.pl/en/intrastat
Regulations in 2014 year obligatory
1. In year 2014 are scheduled as follows values of thresholds have been established:
- basic threshold:
for arrivals 1.500.000 PLN
for dispatches 1.500.000 PLN
- detailed threshold:
for arrivals 42.000.000 PLN
for dispatches 76.000.000 PLN
2. COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 1001/2013 of 4 October 2013 amending Annex I to the Regulation of the Council (EEC) No 2658/87 on tariff and statistical nomenclature and on the Common Customs Tariff (Official Journal of the European Union No L 290 of 31.10.2013)
3. Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 620/2011 of 24 June 2011 amending Annex I to Council Regulation (EEC) No 2658/87 on the tariff and statistical nomenclature and on the Common Customs Tariff
4. Since 1 July 2013 - Croatia belongs to the EU as the 28th member of the community.
5. From 1 February 2011, the customs authority competent in matters of INTRASTAT declarations is the Director of the Customs Chamber in Szczecin. INTRASTAT declaration must be sent to:
Customs Chamber in Szczecin
Section of INTRASTAT
Phone: 48 91 425-16-33, 48 91 425-16-87, 48 91 425-16-92, 48 91 425-16-99 (service available in Polish)
Fax: 48 91 425-16-73
Service available in English:
Phone: 48 91 425-16-54
In addition, the Cumstoms Chamber in Szczecin, takes over the case of calls, reminders and procedures on the financial penalty on INTRASTAT declarations.
For more information, please visit www.ic-szczecin.pl
Business Convenience HELP DESK INTRASAT run by the Division of Central Support Systems HELP DESK at the Customs Chamber in Katowice 01.02.2014 amended the phone number to a hotline for inter alia INTRASTAT system.
Customs Chamber Katowice - Help desk department
ul. Bielska 47a;
(48 33) 483 20 55 (only in the country)
(48 33) 85-76-355 (overseas, service available only in Polish language)
Fax number: (48 33) 483 20 55
INTRASTAT HELP DESK task is to answer methodological and IT queries in terms of INTRASTAT reporting obligation.