Taking care of the health and safety of employees and clients of Statistics Poland, we kindly inform you that in order to prevent the potential possibility of spreading the SARS-CoV-2 virus ("coronavirus"), from 13 March 2020 our activities are limited as listed below.
Realization of surveys among respondents
From 13 March 2020, until further notice, surveys are carried out by employees of official statistics only by phone. Interviewers will contact households by phone that have been selected to take part in a survey.
We kindly ask for your understanding for the interviewers who contact you to conduct the survey and take part in the survey. If you have any questions related to the survey or want to verify the interviewer, please contact the Statistical Office operating in your voivodship. The full contact list is available at: http://form.stat.gov.pl/BadaniaAnkietowe/2020/Kontakt.htm
Organization of the work of REGON register points in Statistical Offices
In matters related to entries in the REGON register, we encourage you to send RG forms (https://bip.stat.gov.pl/dzialalnosc-statystyki-publicznej/rejestr-regon/formularze-regon-papierowe/) with accompanying documentation:
- via mail. Contact details of statistical offices are available on the website: https://bip.stat.gov.pl/dzialalnosc-statystyki-publicznej/rejestr-regon/kontakt-z-urzedami-statystycznymi-w-sprawie-regon/
- to the mailbox of the relevant statistical office on the ePUAP platform - with a general letter to the public entity https://epuap.gov.pl/wps/portal/strefa-urzednika/katalog-spraw/sprawy-ogolne/ogolne-sprawy-urzedowe-2/pismo-ogolne-do-podmiotu-publicznego-nowe.
and for telephone contact with statistical offices
- helpline number: +48 22 279 99 99
- telephone numbers of statistical offices: https://bip.stat.gov.pl/dzialalnosc-statystyki-publicznej/rejestr-regon/kontakt-z-urzedami-statystycznymi-w-sprawie-regon/
If it is necessary to visit the REGON register personally, please make us a call or write an email to arrange the meeting at the statistical office in your voivodship. Contact details can be found on the above mentioned offices websites.
More information about the REGON register is available at: https://bip.stat.gov.pl/en/regon/
Organization of the work of the Information Center:
Information Center provides customer service only by phone and by electronic and postal correspondence. We encourage everyone to contact the Information Center by phone (+48 22 279 99 99) and by:
- statistical ordering form available on: https://stat.gov.pl/en/questions-and-orders/data-request-form/
- sending questions in written form to the following address: Główny Urząd Statystyczny, Al. Niepodległości 208,00-925 Warszawa.
Organization of the work of the Central Statistical Library:
During this period, employees of the library do not contact external customers personally.
We encourage everyone interested to use the digitized library resources (on the website: https://cbs.stat.gov.pl/) and for correspondence via:
- sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- written correspondence, sending to the following address:
sending questions in written form to the following address: Główny Urząd Statystyczny, Al. Niepodległości 208,00-925 Warszawa
You can also contact the library by phone (+48 22 608 33 47).
Organization of external events (i.e. meetings, seminars, conferences)
Conferences, seminars and other stakeholder meetings planned by Statistics Poland and regional Statistical Offices have been canceled. We will inform you about new dates of meetings on our websites.
Organization of cooperation with the media
All press briefings at Statistics Poland were temporarily canceled. Announcements and announcements of the President of Statistics Poland, signal information and other statistical information are published on the website of Statistics Poland at 10:00, according to the schedule. Detailed information for the media is available at: https://stat.gov.pl/en/press-bureau/
Implementation of the second census before National Census 2021
From 1 to 30 April 2020, a second trial census will be carried out in 16 municipalities in Poland. Due to the current situation in the country, the trial census will be carried out only through an online census and telephone interview. The list of gminas included in the trial census and detailed information on the trial census are published (at Polish) at: https://spis.gov.pl/spisy-probne/drugi-spis-probny.cshtml
Implementation of the Agricultural Census 2020
The Agricultural Census is planned from 1 September to 30 November 2020. Currently, we are developing scenarios for organizing the agricultural census, which will depend on developments in the country. The final decision on the organizational conditions of the agricultural census within the time limit resulting from the Act on the General Agricultural Census will be taken by the Central Census Office. Current information (in Polish)about the agricultural census can be found at: https://spisrolny.gov.pl/.