Employed persons by LFS, Population and Housing Census 2002 and National Census of Population and Housing 2011
Persons aged 15 and more, who during the reference week: performed for at least one hour any work generating pay or income, i.e. were employed as paid emploees worked on their own (or leased) agricultural farm, or conducted their own economic activity outside agriculture, assisted (without pay) in work on family agricultural farm or in conducting family economic activity outside agriculture, had work but did not perform it:
a) due to sickness, maternity leave or vacation,
b) due to other reasons, but the break in employment:
- did not exceed 3 months,
- exceeded 3 months, but these persons were paid employees and during that period received at least 50% of the hitherto remuneration (not concern Population and Housing Census 2002 and National Census of Population and Housing 2011).
Employed persons - in line with international standards - also include students, with whom employers or physical persons concluded a contract for apprenticeship or teaching a particular job, if they received remuneration. In the National Census of Population and Housing 2011 - contributing family members who did not performed work in the reference week because of sickness, family situation or for other reasons (e.g. bad weather) are not included among the employed.
Resolution concerning statistics of the economically active population, employment, unemployment and underemployment, adopted by the Thirteenth International Conference of Labour Statisticians
Place of publication: Genewa
Regulation (EC) No 763/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 July 2008 on population and housing censuses
Place of publication: (Dz. Urz. UE L 218 z 13.08.2008, str. 14)
- Economic activity
- Unemployed persons by LFS, Population and Housing Census 2002 and National Census of Population and Housing 2011
- Current economic activity
- Economically active population by LFS, Population and HousingCensus 2002 and National Census of Population and Housing 2011.
- Economically inactive population according to the LFS,Population and Housing Census 2002 and National Census of Population and Housing 2011
- Contributingfamily workers
- Main job according to: Population and Housing Census 2002, National Census of Population and Housing 2011
- Relation of non-working to working people
- Unemployment rate by LFS
- Employment rate