Information concerning required form and completeness of articles sent to the “Statistical News”
- Articles should be delivered by e-mail to the following address: .
- It is necessary to attach a summary (abstract) of the article’s content (about 10 lines) in Polish and English to the article.
The summary should be kept in an impersonal form and contain: a briefly defined objective of the study, an approximate scope and adopted methodology, as well as key conclusions.
- Please provide keywords in Polish and English explaining the issues in the article.
- Please also provide JEL classification codes (Journal of Economic Literature).
- The editorial office commences the procedure of qualifying the article for publication after the Author fulfills the condition of submitting the statement and compiling the summary in accordance with the editorial office's requirements.
- Questions regarding the submitted article, as to its current status, etc. should be sent to the editors at: m or by telephone: +48 22 608 32 25.