EU SDG indicator set – adopted in April 2016 by the European Commission set of 100 indicators for monitoring the Sustainable Development Goals in the EU context. It was developed on the basis of indicators available in the European Statistical System. It is based on existing EU policies (Europe 2020 Strategy, 10 Priorities of the European Commission, circular economy).
The new set replaces the list of 130 indicators developed for the EU Sustainable Development Strategy approved in 2006 by the European Commission.
Europe 2020 Strategy – long-term EU strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. The indicators monitoring this strategy should be consistent with long-term objectives of the EU sustainable development policy.
Green growth and sustainable development – OECD’ actions for green growth, including:
- preparation of the Green Growth Strategy as a response to signed in 2009 Green Growth Declaration,
- development of indicators to measure green growth and their inclusion to OECD database,
- reporting on progress made by countries in the implementation of the green economy (Towards Green Growth? Tracking Progress).
Better Life Initiative: Measuring Well-Being and Progress – OECD initiative which offers:
- series of publications on measuring well-being (How's Life),
- index allows to compare well-being across countries (Better Life Index),
- interactive website.