EU Sustainable Development Strategy – approved by the European Council in 2001, renewed in 2006; ten themes are monitored using more than 130 indicators.
Europe 2020 Strategy – long-term EU strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. The indicators monitoring this strategy should be consistent with long-term objectives of the EU sustainable development policy.
Green growth and sustainable development – OECD’ actions for green growth, including:
- preparation of the Green Growth Strategy as a response to signed in 2009 Green Growth Declaration,
- development of indicators to measure green growth and their inclusion to OECD database,
- reporting on progress made by countries in the implementation of the green economy (Towards Green Growth? Tracking Progress).
Better Life Initiative: Measuring Well-Being and Progress – OECD initiative which offers:
- series of publications on measuring well-being (How's Life),
- index allows to compare well-being across countries (Better Life Index),
- interactive website.