The relation of gross personal wages and salaries, fees paid to some groups of employees for work resulting from labour contract, payments resulting from participation in profit sharing or balance surplus in cooperatives and extra wages and salaries for employees of budget sphere units to an average number of employees at the time concerned; after excluding out-workers and persons employed abroad.
- Average paid employment to calculate the average monthly wage and salary
- Personal wages and salaries
- Payments of annual extra wages and salaries for employees of budgetary sphere entities
- Payments from profit for distribution or balance surpluses
Place, form and date of publishing (taking frequency into consideration)
- Official Journal of the Republic of Poland “Monitor Polski” - announcement of the President of CSO- at the end of Q4 of every year (for the previous year)
Contact person on methodology