The average domestic procurement price of rye is calculated on the basis of information on quantity and value of purchased agricultural products included in :
- the monthly “Report on the procurement of major agricultural products” (R-10) compiled by legal persons and organizational units without legal personality carrying out procurement of agricultural products directly from agricultural producers.
- the half-yearly “Report on procurement of agricultural products” (R-10) compiled by legal persons and organizational units without legal personality carrying out procurement of agricultural products directly from agricultural producers and also by natural persons, if the total value of the purchased products within half-year exceeds 10 000 zlotych.
The average procurement price of rye is the ratio of value and quantity of rye purchased in the given period:
PN =WN /QN
PN - average price of rye in period N
WN - value of rye purchased in period N
QN - quantity of rye purchased in period N
The average procurement price of rye is the basis for establishing the amount of agricultural land tax per 1 fiscal hectare and moreover for:
1. establishing payments for the exclusion of 1 ha of agricultural land out of production,
2. establishing the amount of annual charge for giving in usage 1 ha of area of fishing district,
3. establishing the value of agricultural land included in the Agricultural Property Stock of the State Treasury in the case of lack of acquisition price.
Place, form and date of publishing (taking frequency into consideration)
Official Journal of the Republic of Poland “Monitor Polski” - announcement of the President of CSO - by 20 October (for Q1-Q3)